Monday, August 11, 2008

My attempt at a DIY Mouse pad



For 6 months I've used a Modified Arts venue flyer as a makeshift mouse pad. It proved to be decent and somewhat reliable until recently when it ripped in half. It might have been due to the fact that I had also been using it as a to-do list...but I can't confirm this. I decided it was time for a better quality mouse pad, however, with $10 in the bank till my next payday and the fact I didn't want to actually spend money on a mouse pad, I was in quite the bind. Enter Instructables.com, a community of folk who share do-it-yourself tutorials. I was excited to find that they had several mouse pad tutorials. The one I chose, A Quick, Easy and Cheap Mouse Pad, is the one that caught my eye, mostly because of the words, 'quick,' 'cheap,' and 'easy.'



Delighted with the fact it had only 4 steps, I got to work. The outcome proved to be a bit shabby, but hey, it's a mouse pad and I'm not Martha Stewart. Best of all it was free and took about 5 minutes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice mousepad.I'll do mine. tks